My new book is available:
Check out my husband’s book.
Struggling with finances?
- Follow Kingdom Crossing on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Michelle
- Book Endorsements
- My "Crash" Course in Grief
- Purchase our books
- If I Die Tonight, I'm Not Afraid
- Dads, Write Notes to Your Children
- I'm Tired. I Don't Want to Teach My Kids' Sunday School Class.
- Apparently I'm a "Dependent Creature" and a "Parasite"
- Modesty is Beautiful
- Even in Tragedy, God is Good
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Kingdom Crossing on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Betty Jo Lively on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Why This White Woman… on Even in Tragedy, God is G… Lakesha on My Thoughts on the Ken Ham/Bil… Liz on “Are They All Yours…
Category Archives: Homeschooling
Hello again. First I must apologize for my extended absence from the blogging world. I really don’t have a good excuse. I have started working outside the home for the first time in over 12 years, so that has been … Continue reading