My new book is available:
Check out my husband’s book.
Struggling with finances?
- Follow Kingdom Crossing on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Michelle
- Book Endorsements
- My "Crash" Course in Grief
- Purchase our books
- If I Die Tonight, I'm Not Afraid
- Dads, Write Notes to Your Children
- I'm Tired. I Don't Want to Teach My Kids' Sunday School Class.
- Apparently I'm a "Dependent Creature" and a "Parasite"
- Modesty is Beautiful
- Even in Tragedy, God is Good
Kingdom Crossing on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Betty Jo Lively on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Why This White Woman… on Even in Tragedy, God is G… Lakesha on My Thoughts on the Ken Ham/Bil… Liz on “Are They All Yours…
Monthly Archives: January 2015
On the day I graduated from high school, in June 1992, I remember looking out of my bedroom window and thinking to myself, “This is it. The next thing I know, I’ll be graduating from college, then getting married, raising … Continue reading