My new book is available:
Check out my husband’s book.
Struggling with finances?
- Follow Kingdom Crossing on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet Michelle
- Book Endorsements
- My "Crash" Course in Grief
- Purchase our books
- If I Die Tonight, I'm Not Afraid
- Dads, Write Notes to Your Children
- I'm Tired. I Don't Want to Teach My Kids' Sunday School Class.
- Apparently I'm a "Dependent Creature" and a "Parasite"
- Modesty is Beautiful
- Even in Tragedy, God is Good
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Kingdom Crossing on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Betty Jo Lively on If I Die Tonight, I’m No… Why This White Woman… on Even in Tragedy, God is G… Lakesha on My Thoughts on the Ken Ham/Bil… Liz on “Are They All Yours…
Tag Archives: sexual purity
I feel compelled to delve into a very touchy subject here. My heart is burdened by the record numbers of young people who are engaging in sexual relations outside of marriage, evidenced by the rates of abortions, out-of-wedlock births, and couples … Continue reading